- The privacy of our website visitors is very important and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collect personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including reference sources, length of visit, page visits and website navigation routes;
- information you enter when creating an account on our website, such as the email address;
- information that you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, marital status, interests and hobbies, training and employment information;
- information you enter to subscribe to our emails and newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about any aspect related to your purchase, services you use or transactions you make through the website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- information that you publish on our website with the intention of being published on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and content of your publications;
- information contained in any of the communications you send us through email or our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing the personal information of another person, you must first obtain that person's consent, both for the disclosure and for the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy;
C. Use your personal information
The personal information that you send us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- manage our website and business;
- customize our website for you;
- activate the use of services available on our website;
- send items purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send extracts, invoices and payment reminders and collect your data;
- send commercial communications (not marketing);
- send email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send an email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you do not wish to continue subscribing to the newsletter);
- send marketing communications related to our business, or carefully selected third-party businesses, that we believe will be of interest to you, by postal mail or where you have specifically accepted this, by email or similar technologies (you can inform us at any time if you don't want to continue receiving marketing communications);
- give statistical information to third parties about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user with that information):
- respond to questions and complaints from you or about you, related to our website;
- keep the website protected and avoid fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages through the private messaging service of our website); Y
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of our information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for direct marketing or that of another third party.
D. Disseminate personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or contractors, as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes subsidiaries, our group and all its subsidiaries), as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- up to what is required by law;
- in relation to any current or prospective legal procedure;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others in order to avoid fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling or are contemplating selling; Y
- to any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to request the disclosure of that personal information, and that, in our reasonable opinion, said court or authority will have a reasonable probability of ordering the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided by law, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where we do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website, may be available through the Internet, worldwide. We cannot avoid the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You explicitly accept the transfers of personal information described in this section E.
F. Keep personal information
- This section F specifies our policies and procedures for the conservation of personal information, designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations with respect to the conservation and disposal of personal information.
- The personal information we process for any purpose or purposes should not be stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article F-2, we will usually delete personal data that fall into the categories mentioned below on the date and time determined below:
- Personal data will be deleted on the 12th month of each year.
- In spite of the other clauses of this section F, we will keep the documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or prospective legal procedure; Y
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others in order to avoid fraud and reduce credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you give us on our secure servers (password protected and firewalls).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- On our website we do not process or manage any payment method that may affect our users.
- You agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential, and we will not ask for your password (except to log in to our website).
- We do not have access to platform login or profile accounts on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should occasionally check this page to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy through email or through the private messaging system of our website.
I. Your rights
You can ask us to provide any personal information we have about you; The delivery of such information will be subject to the following:
- paying a fee of $ 100.00 (USD) and
- that you presented appropriate evidence of your identity (we will usually accept a photocopy of the Personal ID and passport certified by a notary and an original copy of an invoice showing your current address).
We may retain personal information that you request from us to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually explicitly agree in advance to use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to decide not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
If at any time we send communications to our clients and you are in the database which you properly provided us with your information, you can unsubscribe in the electronic communication.
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites. We have no control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Update information
Please inform us if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we can use on our website and the purposes for which they are used, are specified below:
- We use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / monitor users while browsing the website / allow the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the usability of the site / analyze usage of the website / administer the website / avoid fraud and improve the security of the website / customize the website for each user.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies , for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using automatic cookie management by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced".
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites"; Y
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then unchecking “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” under the heading of Cookies Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete the cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions to do so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- In Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use personalized settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies” and then clicking on “Delete all cookies ”; Y
- In Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data from sites and plugins ” before clicking in "Delete browsing data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.